A selection of words that, in the depths of night, I mistook for life’s great questions, and literature’s greatest thinking.
- Why are all funeral directors family businesses? Make a note to find this out.
- Is it easier to be an attractive man, or an attractive woman, template-wise?
- Opening of a play: A man is blindfolded with his hands behind him as if they are tied. They aren’t. Is it his birthday? He’s awaiting a surprise? Or murder mystery? Perhaps his wife never turns up at all.
- Idea for a short play: Everyone wins the lottery.
- Radio play setting ideas: Date? Psychiatrist’s office? Morgue/funeral? Stuck in a lift? I don’t know.
- Comic ideas: Ape Detective*, Dr Cat Hands, Narwhals…
Series idea: Country Boys - Episode One - He turns up at the door and a cow is giving birth. He has to deliver it!
So, there we have it.
* bonus material - this really exists and was made by me (http://jaguarattack.wordpress.com/)